Be it a red carpet or streetwear, Kendall Jenner cannot go wrong with her fashion. Therefore, she has always remained very fastidious in picking her favorite fashion brands. Here, we’ve listed 10 stylish dresses of Kendall Jenner. The outfits listed here will certainly make you crave to shop for more. So, get ready to go through the gallery.
Stylish Dresses of Kendall Jenner
1. The midnight blue/ black gown of Kendall from the collection of A/W 16 by a young designer Mathieu Marino is all about fringing. Alluring, dazzling, and chic. We all know that Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Julianne Moore are also a great fan of Mathieu Marino.
2. It’s as if cropped tops are for Kendall. She is wearing a crop top in the shooting of Are You Am I Are the Lords. In the summer, a velvet bralette IS a good idea by Kendall.
3. In a Ports 1961 shirts and shorts, black leather Jacquemus boots with Staud bags, and rectangular Alain Mikli sunglasses while going out in NYC.
4. Stepping out in Los Angeles, in a strapless black leather catsuit. She has accessorized herself with a delicate gold chain. The black strappy sandals and Rue Gembon’s Bruna Hoops are complementing her overall appeal.
5. A set from I Am Gia, in a hot pink crop top and pant set leaving Cipriani Downtown in New York City. The dress looks more like a jumpsuit. Two straps that are going along her waistline take this otherwise ordinary dress to the next level.
6. Wearing a brown-colored Bottega Veneta top and black well-fitted trousers, Kendall stepped out during Milan Fashion Week. The mink bag she was carrying shows her good taste for shopping.
7. Kendall’s duster coat in khaki indicated here is from Erika Cavallini. It is made with painstaking craftsmanship. The worn-out fabric is perfectly in line with the frays and rips in her Citizens of Humanity jeans.
8. In a red and black checkered sports bra and pants, the model is all set to celebrate Christmas. Her black boots are matching the color combination of her dress.
9. In a David Koma mini dress, embellished with crystals at the hems and belts of the sleeves. The glittering pump shoes is adding an interesting twist to this otherwise not deserving-a-mention dress. What do you think?
10. Kendall wore Proenza Schouler’s navy blue coat on her first US Vogue cover earlier this year. No doubt, the brand will have an exceptional soft corner for her (and, who doesn’t?). She loves simple and modern colors. And, this dress is reflecting her love.